SWEET SOUR ♥

Thursday, March 1, 2012

2 MARCH 2012- something with this date hihi ^^

Assalamualaikum,

Hi , saya bersyukur sekarang kerana masih lagi bernafas serta dupdap dupdap masih lagi kedengaran hee =)
today is just date when i was born on 1995...
yeayy !!! saya meningkat remaja, saya boleh urus semuanya *ambui HAHA =D
sya dah matang tapi saya tak tua kay !! HAHA
lets sing a song for meeeeee :-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ~
HAPPY BIRTDAY TO ME ~
happy birthday to faizahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......



may ALLAH bless me always
i hope my life getting better than before , insyaALLAH

I want to succeed in my life
I want to finish my form 5 with full of happiness
I want to be a good person
I want to study hard for this year only
I want to past the SPM with flying colours
and last but not least
I want always being beside aiman and nobody else

yeahhh im seventeen !!!!!
saya dah boleh amek lesen... so awak awak and awak dont getting jeles k ;) hihi


i smile because he always there beside me during ups and downs
please believe every single word that i give to you =)
Amirul Iman Iloveyou the Most.

Assalamualaikum

No comments: